Recognition

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Just Us Girls #698 -- CAS Week


Sensational Sue
 is hosting CAS week at Just Us Girls.  This week, our CAS cards need to incorporate a SPORTS theme.  What is more sports oriented than cheerleaders?  This card is part of my continuing donation of encouragement cards for Friends After Diagnosis. Lots of white space, the primary sentiment is heat embossed to make it pop, Wink of Stella makes the pom poms glisten.

Check out our fabulous guest designer for September. Stephanie Lanzalotto is our guestie this month! I absolutely love her style! Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work at her blog, My Ink Well

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Carol is introducing me to a challenge I have never played in! INSPIRATIONAL (such a great title!).  This week they are making CAS cards (with the option of a movie).  I am submitting my card over there to start to get to know them... I hope you do too!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesWaffle Flower Cheerleaders
Paper Smooches Inhale Exhale
Pink Fresh Blanket Stitched Rectangles
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Ink Memento London Fog
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Versamark
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
Embellishments
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

10 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I used to cheer WAY BACK in high school, and this made me smile big Elizabeth!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Love that sentiment too

Carol said...

Gimme and F! Gimme a U! Gimme an N! FUN card!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a fabulous card of support and encouragement, Elizabeth. I love all those little missies bonded together by their sparkly pom poms. I have loved my time at JUGs. Thanks for your encouragement of ME. xx

Lisa Elton said...

What a great sentiment to pair with those darling cheerleaders! This is so cute!

Ina G said...

Fun fun fun and yes you got this Elizabeth. So cute!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your adorable cheer squad! So perfect for the theme this week and I bet they were the cheerleaders that decorated my grandson's locker!

Bobby said...

This reminds me of my great granddaughter times 5, Elizabeth. At 8 she is just starting cheerleading. So cute!

cm said...

How cute are your cheerleaders. Such a happy group!
~carol

Lisa said...

Great image and sentiment to encourage anyone.