Recognition

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Just Us Girls #696 -- Word Week


Bountiful Bobby
 is hosting WORD week at Just Us Girls.  This week, the word to incorporate is MOON.  I think it is time for my first Halloween card!  I love a good one layer card because I love to mask and color.

Check out our fabulous guest designer for September. Stephanie Lanzalotto is our guestie this month! I absolutely love her style! Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work at her blog, My Ink Well

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesColorado Craft Company Scaredy Cats
Hero Arts Infinity Circles
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Distress inks for background (Black Soot,
Squeezed Lemonade)
Copic markers
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards crystal stars
Wink of Stella sparkle
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

12 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't own any CCC stamps but am so intrigued by them. Cute scene and so well colored!

Lisa Kind said...

Wow this is amazing! I love it and to think it's a one layer with masking is first rate! I really love this one.

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth, your skills are showing, my friend!! What an amazing Halloween scene!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE this big ole moon! Cute card too 😊

Carol said...

This is a color choice and Copic-coloring beauty Elizabeth! Such a fun image and you brightened it up and gave it personality! I love this so much!!!

Bobby said...

What a delightful image, Elizabeth, and perfect for using a moon as the background.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness, Elizabeth. I love those scaredy cats, especially the one who looks like turning back is a good idea! Such a fun scene, and a most perfect make for "Moon" word week!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a whole lot of cute! Well done, Elizabeth, well done!

cm said...

Your little trick-or-treaters are super cute as they decide whether or not to pass through the gates. The glowing moon is awesome!
~carol

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am loving this cute yet scary Halloween scene! Beautiful work on the masking and coloring.

Ina G said...

Wow Elizabeth this is faaaaaaaaaabulous. A perfectly created halloween card. Stunning!

LeAnne said...

This is just adorable!