Recognition

Saturday, September 2, 2023

Just Us Girls #695 -- Color Week


Lovely Lisa
 is hosting COLOR week at Just Us Girls.  This week, the colors to incorporate are PALE AQUA and APRICOT.  Such an unusual combination but fun!  I turned to a bundled set (stamp, stencil and die) from Pinkfresh to make a card for
 my continuing donation of encouragement cards for Friends After Diagnosis.  To keep the card soft, the image is stamped in a pale gray.  I finished the card with gems (which I feel every card needs) and a pre-done foiled sentiment (love these because I don't foil).

Check out our fabulous guest designer for September. Stephanie Lanzalotto is our guestie this month! I absolutely love her style! Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work at her blog, My Ink Well

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPink Fresh Floral Bauble (stamp, stencil, die)
Mama Elephant Framed Tags
Pink Fresh Kaleidoscope stencil (background)
The Stamp Market Foiled Card Phrases
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Ink Memento London Fog
Various Simon Says Stamp dye inks
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

7 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a beautiful card, Elizabeth. I love the way you used the colors for the flowers. The background is wonderful and I love the way the circle of flowers hangs from the ribbon. I am so excited to be with your team as GD. Thanks for the shout out in this post. xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the colors! Pretty card

Lisa Elton said...

This is warm, perfectly layered and ever so lovely, Elizabeth! It's sure to lift the spirits of a friend!

Carol said...

What a pretty card with our colors Elizabeth! Love that floral bauble and the pretty bow that holds it! That frame and the background are great details as well! Very sweet card!!!!!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your pretty flower ball hanging against that lovely background. I love that you make these beauties for such a wonderful cause for Friends After Diagnosis, I'm sure this will help to brighten someone's day.

Bobby said...

The gray does give a soft feel to your lovely posy ball, Elizabeth, and that background is wonderful.

Ina G said...

Gorgeous card Elizabeth. Lovely colourful bauble and so perfectly framed in front of that great background.