Recognition

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Just Us Girls #691 -- COLOR Week


Vivacious Vicki
 is hosting COLOR week at Just Us Girls.  This week, the colors are BLUE, GREEN and YELLOW.  I made a "dog"card for a friend who just adopted a new Great Dane.  Many of my friends, including me, are breed specific... and Linda loves her Great Danes
.  You will have to look quickly to see her 5 month old puppy speeding through her garden in the video below.  I love TE's Gus and Gertie stamps.  The images are Copic colored, layered, and mounted over vellum-backed cloud outlines.  


Greta Hess is our fabulous guest designer for August. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work at GG Creations

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesTaylored Expressions Gus & Gertie
Paper Smooches Curly Clouds
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Vellum
 InkMemento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
EmbellishmentsLittle Things by Lucy's Cards stars
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun! The tiny yellow bird got me 😊
ps. Fun video too

Carol said...

Darling card between the doggie, birdie and sentiment! Those are fun clouds too! Great way to use our colors!!!

cm said...

Your friend will love this card; Gus is such a cutie, especially with his balloon bouquet and little bird friend. Great showcase of this week's colours.
~carol

Kathy said...

aww, this melts my heart, such a cute card! and I looked at the video and what I saw is the cutest little pup. My best stamping bud (SU) has a great dane/shepherd mix she and another girl also a vet tech (stamps with us in our group) heard about these puppies and they rescued them from under a mobile home and they are just precious. My husband, adult single kids and I are dog lovers for sure! Look up my number on the DT board and call me whenever you have time!
Praying for you! SMiles, Kathy

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is just so darn cute! I love that dog with the balloons floating him amongst the clouds. Absolutely adorable and awesome use of our colors this week.

Ina G said...

Super fun and creative card Elizabeth. Love the clouds and what a super stamp set. Oh that bird just stole the show. Cute dog with those colourful balloons.

Bobby said...

What a fun card, Elizabeth.

Greta said...

Oh what a wonderful sentiment & love how you incorporated the colors in this darling, creative card! There's a Great Dane in our extended family & I love all dogs--but at home it has to be a Standard Schnauzer!