Recognition

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC216 – Featured Designer Elizabeth


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I am your featured designer.  Today I actually incorporated every element on the grid except foliage.  This is what I love about Tic Tac Toe, the grid always pulls your card together.  Let's say for the game, I focused on the bottom row; DIE CUT, GEMS, CRITTER.  I made a spinner card.  I haven't made one of these in ages.  A piece of string is adhered between the back and front of my bear with Scortape, the ends secured and tied to the outside frame.  To use you just twist the bear around a bunch of times, let go, and he spins around in circles!

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSimon Says Stamp Bare Necessities
Essentials by Ellen Bear Ware 3
My Favorite Things Rectangle Frames
Hero Arts Infinity Rectangle dies
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Background DSP unknown (stash)
 InkMemento Black
Copic markers
EmbellishmentsLittle Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Silver brads (stash)
May Arts crystal cord
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

2 comments:

Rachel D said...

Super cute card, Elizabeth. You've inspired me to try to make a spinner too! Thanks for having me as guestie this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I haven't made a spinner card in ages Elizabeth - your little BBQ-loving bear works perfectly and is so cute! Love the gingham background too. A fab card!