Recognition

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Christmas Card Throwdown July Sketch Challenge


This week,
 Christmas Card Throwdown is challenging us to use the SKETCH to the left on our cards.  I used a striped silver cardstock for the background and stenciled snowflakes on it with transparent paste.  A dotted die was used for the center circle.  I am not sure where my thinking was when I created a tri fold card...this step just overly complicated the card.  The sentiment was die cut and added to a vellum backing.  Final touches were die cut snowflakes to finish the design.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesCarta Bella Tis the Season stencil
Waffle Flower Nested Dotted Circle dies
Simon Says Stamp Tidings of Cheer die
Pinkfresh Large Snowflakes
Essentials by Ellen Snowflakes
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Paperandmore striped silver cardstock
Mirracard silver cardstock
My Favorite Things silver glitter cardstock
Bazzill solid black cardstock
Vellum
Ink
Embellishments Lawn Fawn Fairy paste
Pinkfresh glitter drops, silver dots
Little Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

oh la la Elisabeth, elle est sublime, très élégante, biz

Kathy said...

Elizabeth, I love it, especially how clean you kept it and the fold adds so much. An awesome creation for sure! Smiles, Kathy

Kristin Sluhan said...

I love the circle in the middle, you did it perfectly! The background paper with the snowflakes are so sparkly and beautiful as well. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I'm looking forward to the rest of the month as the guest designer at JUGS!