Recognition

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC214 – Featured Designer Joanne


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, Joanne is your featured designer.  Today I focused on the top row: Craft Item/Tool, Patterned Paper, and Die Cut.  I made a Happy Birthday for a neighbor I appreciate so much. I focused on Paper Rose ephemera and matching paper. My Craft Item/Tool is a Waffle Flower die that cuts small holes around a circle.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesWaffle Flower Nesting Dotted Circles 
Waffle Flower Pinking Circle Frames
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Concord & 9th gold matte cardstock
Paper Rose Butterfly Garden DSP
 Ink
EmbellishmentsPaper Rose Butterfly Garden Die Cuts
Pinkfresh gold dots
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

2 comments:

Rosanne Mulhern said...

I love the pretty, vintage look of your card and I'm sure your neighbor will appreciate its beauty along with your kindness.

lichazul said...

Lovely card πŸ€©πŸ‘ happy day πŸ‘