Recognition

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Just Us Girls #684 -- PHOTO Week


Vivid Vicki is hosting PHOTO week at
 Just Us Girls.  This week, the photo features the BEACH!  
Given I live on the beach, I can never have too many "Florida" cards in my stash. My ocean is a series of die cut cardstock sprayed with metallic inks from Heidi Swapp.

TK is our fabulous guest designer for June. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work at Time 4 Kards

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesHoney Bee Sandy Shores Background
My Favorite Things Sandcastle Builder
My Favorite Things Sand and Surf
Honey Bee Sea Breeze (sentiment)
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Desert Storm
 InkVersamark
Hero Arts white embossing powder
My Favorite Things Kraft ink
Heidi Swapp blue and green metallic sprays
EmbellishmentsLittle Things by Lucy's Cards
pearls and gold dots
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

11 comments:

TK said...

Sand castles - I love it! Such a childhood memory, and yet so pleasing to just sit and watch someone construct one -- great memories!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a fun sand castle! Awesome inspired card 😊

Carol said...

Great minds think alike! I LOVE your castle and that sentiment (that I also own)!! I bet that water is amazing in person with metallics!!! Love your card!

Nancy said...

I love this castle so much and it has been too long since I used it. Love the background including the sand! Great card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is a fabulous card Elizabeth - those metallic spray inks add so much texture to your beach scene and the sandcastle die is fab!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I absolutely love your sand and sea with so much texture! That sand castle is the perfect addition to this shore card. This really brings back memories of my earlier years building sandcastles on the Jersey Shore.

Bobby said...

I have to say that your sentiment brought to mind the commercial featuring Snoop Dog, Elizabeth. Haha. I love your sprayed ocean and that tiny sand castle is so cute.

Ina G said...

Fantabulous take on our Mood board Elizabeth. Those sand castles look such fun and what an awesome background.

cm said...

Your sand castle is fabulous, as is the beachy scene you've created for it. No beaches around me, so I'm taking delight in everyone else's sun-and-sand creations.
~carol

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute sandcastle and your sky is fantastic, Elizabeth! Love this!

Lisa Kind said...

So envious of your everyday inspiration! Very cool card! Love the background.