Recognition

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC210 – Featured Designer Vicky


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, Vicky is your featured designer.  Today I focused on right diagonal, and even incorporated the right column: Die cut, CAS, and Green; and Green, Metallic element, and Use shapes.  I made children's birthday card for my monthly donation to Sweet Birthday Angels, a local agency that holds birthday parties for children whose families might not have the means to celebrate their child's special day.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesHero Arts Infinity Squares
Hero Arts Infinity Rectangles
Reverse Confetti Later Alligator
Simon Says Stamp Picture Book Croc
My Favorite Things Birthday Cake
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Pinkfresh silver dots
Googly eyes
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just love this Elizabeth - so simple, colourful and fun and I think that sentiment would be enough to make any child smile!