Saturday, March 11, 2023

Just Us Girls #670 -- WORD Week


I am 
hosting WORD week at Just Us Girls.  I would like you to draw inspiration from the word: RAINBOW, and incorporate into your card designs.  Given the proximity to St. Patrick's Day, I decided to build the pot at the end of the rainbow!  I used a witch's cauldron as a shaker over 1/8" rainbow stripes.  The final touch was vellum backed clouds.

Michele Ferguson is our fabulous guest designer for March and so very talented! I love her oh so clean style.  Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work at I Card Everyone!

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesEssentials by Ellen Bear Ware 3 (sentiment)
Paper Smooches Curly Clouds
Pretty Pink Posh Cauldron shaker
The Stamp Market 1/8" Quick Stripes
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Taylored Expressions rainbow cardstock
Bazzill solid black cardstock
Acetate
Vellum
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards
mini stars and sequins
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

9 comments:

Carol said...

So clever to see end of the rainbow and a great idea for St. Patrick's day!!! Very fun card!!!!

Bobby said...

This reminds me of a card I made for a challenge later on, Elizabeth. I love the shaker at the end of the rainbow.

Carol L said...

Your card is just a brilliant design with the rainbow landing right into the pot of sparkly sequins! Loving those vellum clouds too! I also love the profile pic of your adorable doggie too :)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Truly fabulous! I love your colorful rainbow falling into the amazing shaker pot. Love the addition of the vellum backed clouds, too. A perfect St. Patrick's Day card!

Ginger said...

Oh my! What a creative idea with your rainbow! I love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Have fun with the pot of gold at the end of your rainbow

Nancy said...

Fun card! I love the vellum clouds a lot! So sweet!

cm said...

How fun is this St. Patrick's Day card! Love the rainbow and the pot o' gold and green is fabulous. Thank you for the delightful challenge.
~carol

Ina G said...

You nailed it Elizabeth with this perfect rainbow layout with the colours and the pot of gold - then what a finish with the bling and vellum clouds. Just the Best!