Recognition

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC198 – Featured Designer Felicita


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, Felicita is your featured designer.  Today I focused on the right column: SPRING, FLORAL, and SYMPATHY.  I have trouble using "sympathy" on a sympathy card.  "With sympathy" seems like a canned sentiment, especially when you are trying to express condolences. I prefer the sentiment above or even a simple "thinking of you". I am also a convert when it comes to using Pink Fresh's die cut washi.  These die cuts are so elegant and most have bits of foil as well.  This is a fast and easy way to create a beautiful card.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.


Project Details
Stamps/DiesPink Fresh Fuschia Washi and dies
Papertrey Ink Penned Elegance
Cardstock   Memory Box 6x6 patterned paper
110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 InkVersafine Onyx
EmbellishmentsPinkfresh gold dots
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
Bearly Art glue

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I just love this card Elizabeth. The flowers look amazing against the background and I hadn't realised they are die cut washi! Will look out for this. I agree that sympathy sentiments can feel a little canned as we never use 'with sympathy' in speech. Vicky x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is just fabulous Elizabeth - I am definitely going to have to check out the washi and dies. The fuschias look gorgeous against that background and I totally agree with you in terms of sentiments on sympathy cards - it can be so tricky to find the right words without it sounding a little unfeeling.