Recognition

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC195 – Featured Designer Karren


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, Karren is your featured designer.  Today I focused on the right diagonal: STENCIL, FRIENDSHIP, and BUTTERFLY.  As usual, I added another element from the grid to complete my card: INK BLENDING.  This is my favorite type of card... one layer.  So clean to make and to mail. I used a layered stencil from Taylored Expressions, added the sentiment in black pigment ink, and clear embossed.

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.


Project Details
Stamps/DiesEssentials by Ellen Thanks for Being a Friend
Taylored Expressions Butterflies Stamp & Stencil
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 InkMemento London Fog
Distress Oxides (Festive Berries, Flamingo Kitsch, Abandoned Coral, and Worn Lipstick)
Versafine Black Onyx
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
EmbellishmentsMay Arts ribbon
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

No comments: