Recognition

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Just Us Girls #668 -- CAS Week


Nifty Nancy
 is hosting CAS week at Just Us Girls.  Nancy would like us to draw inspiration from the word: COLORING, and incorporate these colors into our CAS card designs.  Remember CAS means lots of white space... refer to Nancy's definition on the JUGS website.  I decided "coloring" means Copic coloring which I love!  I colored a birthday boy, adding minimal layers and gems for my continuing donation to Little Birthday Angels.  Don't forget lots of white space! 

Karen Walker is our guest designer for February and is so very talented! I love clean and layered style.  Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work!

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesStampingbella Mini Oddball and His Frogs
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Scrap Memory Box patterned paper
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this little fella and his friend! Cute card, Elizabeth!

Carol said...

Such a cute card with that Stamping Bella guy!!! Love your coloring of him...especially his hair!!!

Greta said...

Super cute with beautiful coloring!

Nancy said...

Fun image and well-colored, Elizabeth!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a cutie - those frogs are hilarious! - and beautifully coloured too!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is such a fun image! I love the look on his face and his little frogs peeking out. Awesome coloring on this!

Bobby said...

This reminds me when my boys were little, Elizabeth. You don't know how many frogs and snakes I had in my house. He's so cute and beautifully colored.

Karen said...

That little birthday boy brought a smile to my face. Your Copic coloring is wonderful! Thanks for such a warm welcome this month; I've had such fun designing cards for your challenges!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute is he! Totally puts a smile on my face :)

Ina G said...

I think we all agree how cute this guy is Elizabeth. Love him and how you coloured him beautifully. Fabulous CAS fun card.

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable! I love the frog in his pocket. Such a boy thing! Great coloring too.