Recognition

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Just Us Girls #662 -- WORD Week



Sensational Sue
 is hosting WORD week at Just Us Girls.  Sue would like us to draw inspiration from the word: HEART, and incorporate the word into our card designs. I thought about a lot of hearts and used an old cover-a-card stamp from Hero Arts.  I embossed the background in white and distressed the panel in three pinks. I die cut the panel with Hero Arts Peek-a-Boo coverplate which creates small "doors" on the design. I backed the panel with a second A2 panel full of love sentiments sized to the small doors.  After adhering the two panels, I added small rhinestones for "door" handles.

Jules Pedd is our guest designer for January and so very talented! Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work!

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesHero Arts All My Heart
Hero Arts Peek-A-Boo Coverplate
Waffle Flower With Love
Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts Set
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Stardream dark pink cardstock
 Ink Hero Arts white embossing powder
Versafine
Memento Black Onyx
Copic Markers
Embellishments Rhinestones (stash)
Crystal Stickles
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun interactive card! Perfect background of hearts too

Carol said...

So clever and pretty and fun!!!!!!!!!

JulieP said...

Wowzers!!! This is amazing!!! Did you stamp each of those individually? Again...wow.

Lisa Elton said...

Wowee, Elizabeth! This is full of fun and so darn cute!

Carol L said...

I've never seen anything quite like this but all those little doors with love sentiments just melts my heart! What a sweet card!!

Nancy said...

I love that you totally surprised me and I am sure others with your card! Outstanding!!! Love this!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is totally amazing! Love the heart background and all of those cute little doors with all of the messages and hearts.

cm said...

How fun is this interactive card! And extra kudos for lining up all those sweet sentiments! A wonderful card in every way!
~carol

Ina G said...

OMG Elizabeth you have blown me away with this one. It's not till you come here and see that your card is more than just a card - you have all those little windows with words of love behind that beautiful paper. Looooooveit!

Bobby said...

So creative of you, Elizabeth. I didn't expect the doors. It's like an Advent calendar but for Valentine's Day.