Recognition

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Color Throwdown Countdown #726


Glad to be back at Color Throwdown, hopefully with better color mojo this year.  This week, we are working with the colors, NAVY, GRAY and WHITE.  I was so inspired by Susie's card that I decided to case it.  I focused on the navy flowers on grey.  I decided to heat emboss my florals on Stardream cardstock for lots of shimmer, and added a white die cut sentiment

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Birthday Wishes
My Favorite Things Rose Garden
Pinkfresh Blanket Stitched Rectangles
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Stardream grey cardstock
 InkDistress Oxide Chipped Sapphire
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oh wow! I love this. the blue embossed floral on the kraft is so pretty. thanks for linking up to CTD

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the pretty roses stamped on the grey cardstock and the big die cut sentiment. TFS