Recognition

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC190 – Featured Designer Vicky


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, Vicky is your featured designer.  Today I focused on the middle column: STENCIL, WINTER FOLIAGE, and DIE CUT.  Whenever I can use distress oxides, it is a good day! I love the new layered stencils too. Below I listed the colors I used from top to bottom.  The "snow" is opaque white paint, with a subtle matte gold, die cut sentiment.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPink Fresh Wintry Forest
Savvy Stamps Warm Wishes
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid brown cardstock (base)
My Favorite Things Matte gold cardstock
 InkDistress Oxide ink (Antique Linen,
Old Paper, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint,
Forest Moss, Walnut Stain)
EmbellishmentsCopic white opaque paint
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card! Congrats on your new gig! Your plate is getting full 😊

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Fabulous stencilling Elizabeth - I actually thought it was printed paper, it looks so good!