Recognition

Monday, November 28, 2022

The Male Room Challenge 168 - Pop-Up Element



Thanks to the Male Room, I have made my first pop-up card! I love challenges that make me work hard and try something new.  It is a very simple Christmas pop-up but it makes me happy!  Now I just need to try making one of those spinning wheel cards...maybe soon.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Secret Santa
My Favorite Things Rectangle Frames
My Favorite Things By the Letters Uppercase
Mama Elephant Inside Arch
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid red cardstock
Amuse Artstamps red patterned cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
EmbellishmentsWink of Stella
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a fun card! Love the pop up (out) element! Thanks for joining in at TMR

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful masculine pop-up card. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room

Goga said...

Fantastic Pop Up card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room. Goga