Wednesday, November 30, 2022

FUSION - Christmas Chalkboard


I can not believe this is the last FUSION challenge I am going to enter.  I want to thank the design team for all your warm and encouraging comments... and your amazing inspiration each challenge. So for the last challenge, I focused on the predominately black and white image, and the myriad of Christmas words (though I questioned basketball?!).  I stamped my sentiment block with Versafine Onyx... the stamping was perfect.  I am amazed. Rather than "chalk" the image, I decided to leave as is and add a small white border.  BTW... the sentiment is straight, I just photographed it wonky.

Thanks for one last challenge, FUSION team!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesClose to My Heart Poster Tidings
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
American Crafts DSP
 Ink Versafine Onyx
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wow you really did stamp this perfectly! Beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

Fab card. I agree your stamping is perfect. So glad you could play along with our last challenge at the Fusion Card Challenge.