Recognition

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Christmas Card Throwdown November Stash Challenge


This is STASH week at Christmas Card Throwdown and we are working with stencils.  I purchased this Tim Holtz Tiny Poinsettia stencil on a bit of a whim.  Today I put it to the test and used it.  Last Christmas, my nephew gave me several jars of stencil butter.  I used the red butter to stencil the poinsettias onto Memory Box DSP.  A simple but highly dimensional look.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesTim Holtz Tiny Poinsettia
Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Memory Box DSP
Stardream gold cardstock
 Ink
Embellishments The Crafters Workshop red stencil butter
Pink Fresh gold dots
Smooches gold accents (flower centers)
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

splendide création Eliz, très vintage et chic, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Andreja said...

I sent you an email for membership in 52CCT.
I got rejected 1x, but I'm wondering if you got the 2nd one?
If not, please write to me at: andreja000lampe@gmail.com