Recognition

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC185 – Featured Designer Claire


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, Claire is the featured designer and I am filling in for her while she is on sabbatical.  Today I focused on the left diagonal: THANKFUL, TURKEY (on my card a drumstick!), and ENAMEL DOTS.  I created a small table scene with thankful as a sentiment.

I don't have any enamel dots so I made some using pony beads. I baked the beads, vertically, on parchment paper for 30 minutes @ 285°. The pony beads melt into perfect little domes. There are a number of Youtube videos on the process if you are interested. 

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPapertrey Ink Counting My Blessings
Paper Smooches Thanksgiving
Cardstock   110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Amuse Artstamps Gingham cardstock
 InkCopic markers
EmbellishmentsHomemade enamel dots (see above)
Lace doily
OtherDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

No comments: