Recognition

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC182 – Featured Designer Betty


I am thrilled to be joining the Tic Tac Toe Challenge as a design team member on Team X!  I have long loved this challenge for both its structure and freedom. Selecting elements to create a card seems so natural.  Today I focused on the left diagonal: HALLOWEEN, FREE, and SHAKER.  I bought the polymer clay shaker bits from Pretty Pink Posh.  These bits are thicker and larger than your typical bits so I decided to build the card around them.  Rather than doing my favorite edge-to-edge shaker construction, I built a frame layered with two rows of foam tape. Then added all the final elements.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesLawn Fawn Happy Halloween die
Sizzix Tim Holtz Silly Monsters
Memory box Whimsy Mummy
My Favorite Things Rectangle Frames
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill black, purple and green cardstock
paperandmore.com (OOB) patterned
silver cardstock
Acetate
 Ink
Embellishments Pretty Pink Posh Halloween mix
Googly eyes (stash)
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

2 comments:

Fran Wing said...

Elizabeth, this is so cute! I have great admiration for anyone who makes shaker cards - it's an art form I have yet to have much luck at. How do you keep the confetti from completely sticking? Also, congratulations on your new design team assignment!
























































































































Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Elizabeth I am so excited that you are joining us as a member of Team X and your colourful, fun Halloween shaker card is the perfect debut! Those polymer pieces look like a fun shaker filling - off to check those out!