Recognition

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The Flower Challenge #73 Use a Sentiment & 6th Birthday


I made this card over a week ago and forgot to publish the post... I can't tell you how often that happens. I am rarely attracted to a prize but I love Stampingbella stamps!  Given it is The Flower Challenge's 6th Birthday (I can't believe the challenge is six years old!), I made a birthday card for a dear friend.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSimon Says Stamp Center Cut Flowers
My Favorite Things Birthday Wishes
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill purple cardstock
Stardream dark pink cardstock
Strathmore watercolor paper
 InkVersafine Onyx
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
Altenew watercolors
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful creation, love this stamp and how you did the dark background. Perfect Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Stef Perry said...

How gorgeous Elizabeth! The deep purple background is perfect to rock your wreath full of luscious pink flowers! I'm so glad you shared uour beautiful card with us at The Flower Challenge!

Nancy Penir said...

Oh, I love this sentiment script! What a beautiful card. So happy to see this beauty in the Flower Challenge lineup!