Recognition

Friday, October 14, 2022

Double D Octoberfest Challenge


This week at Double D, we are celebrating Octoberfest. I decided to focus on the scarecrow in the bottom left of the mood board.  It is my first scarecrow of the season and I thought I would make a 3D box for Thanksgiving.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesLawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop Up
Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest
Memory Box Cornstalk
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Unknown DSP
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Smooches gold accents
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

2 comments:

Barbara said...

These box cards as so special and I love the fall images and your scarecrow. I wish I had more patience to make one. Thanks for adding it to the gallery at Double D Challenge.

Darlene said...

OMG Liz, this is October in a Box! lol What a FABULOUS creation! I haven't made a box card in a couple of years ... thanks for inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS ... please feel free to share this awesome creation with us over on our Four Seasons challenge blog where the theme is FALL ... here's the link: FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE