Recognition

Monday, October 10, 2022

CASology Week 408: COZY


I just can't believe this is the final week of CASology.  I am going to miss this challenge, and all the inspiration and encourage the design team has provided through their examples and warm comments.  I wish each of you the best and hope to see you on other challenges.  Onto the keyword for the last challenge... COZY. I made an one layer, autumn card for a friend.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesStampingbella Tiny Townie Layla Loves Leaves
My Favorite Things Harvest Mouse (leaves)
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Versafine Onyx
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
Copic markers
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform

1 comment:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love this happy Autumn girl, Elizabeth. It's my favorite season, and I feel like her enjoying warm days and cool nights. Great interpretation of the cue.