Recognition

Monday, September 12, 2022

Seize the Birthday #246 - Anything Goes


This week at Seize the Birthday, my birthday card falls into Anything Goes.  I made a card for a dear friend who is turning 60.  She says she feels old...and she loves flamingos!  I added a full birthday sentiment inside the card.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSizzix Gladys
Simon Says Stamp Big Birthday Greetings
Simon Says Stamp Thought Bubbles
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
My Favorite Things Birthday Brights
Scrap Bazzill cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards sequins
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Gladys!!!! That's what Carol and I would say when we would see her at Hobby Lobby before she caved and brought her home. I have yet to play with her but your card is as darling as can be. The sentiment is a hoot! AWESOME card! Thanks for linking up with Seize the Birthday!

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth!!! I'm so very happy to be a CO-winner with you at Seize the Birthday!!
LOve this bird - betting your friend will squawk when she sees it!!
=]