Recognition

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Inspired By.... National Legwear Day

This week at Inspired By..., we are celebrating National Legwear Day.  This is probably one of the most unique challenges I have ever entered!  Love it! I looked at the photo inspiration and thought of Wicked, and knew I had the perfect stamp set to make the card.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesAall & Create Glinda Good Witch
My Favorite Things Rectangle Frames
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Scrap DSP cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Wink of Stella (shoes)
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at IB

~amy~ said...

LOL, I love this.
Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge!