Recognition

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

TIME OUT Challenge 220 - Make Your Own Background


This week at TIME OUT, we are creating our own backgrounds.  I decided to play.  I smooshed several Distress inks onto heavyweight cardstock then embossed.  After embossing, I swiped a gold Delicata ink pad across the raised edge for shimmer and shine!  I trimmed, added a glitter edge and mounted to the cardbase. I finished the card off with a large foil sentiment.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMama Elephant Big Happy Birthday
Sizzix embossing folder
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Gold foil cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Distress ink (Mermaid Lagoon,
Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet)
Gold Delicata ink
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards pearls
American Crafts gold glitter tape
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I really love your background and how you have used gold in several different ways. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.