Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC172 - Featured Designer Betty



This week at Tic Tac Toe, I focused on the right column:  ANY SENTIMENT, SHAKER, and FLORAL.  I love making shaker cards these days with the edge-to-edge method... so easy.  Also I am still obsessing over the ephemera that I recently purchased and am constantly thinking of new uses.  I think my favored CAS style might be out the window!

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Thinking of You
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Memory Box 6x6 DSP
Ranger/Tim Holtz Flowers &
Butterflies Ephemera
 Ink
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards star sequins
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is so sparkly and FUN! Love that you used your ephemera background in such a unique way! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us at Tic Tac Toe this week!