Recognition

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Seize the Birthday # 245 - Sketch


This week at Seize the Birthday, we are working with the sketch to the left.  I do not excel at layers so I have created my vertical and horizontal "bands" from small fussy cut images from a birthday 6x6 paper pad.  I am sure you all know the images I am talking about.  Often these are wasted pages for me if there is no coordinating paper on the opposite side.  The sentiment is inlaid.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPaper Smooches Happy Birthday
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Piatek Trzynasyego Happy Birthday pad
Bazzill black cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the sketch! Super cute card. Thanks for joining in at STB

JulieP said...

This is not only a clever interpretation of our sketch but also a wonderful way to use up those cute little images!!! Really love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!