Recognition

Friday, August 26, 2022

Peace on Earth Challenge #22


This week at Peace on Earth, the mood board holds lots to make us smile: puppies, Santa, gnomes and snowmen!  I used a Sizzix die that I have had in my stash for awhile.  I Copic-colored all the pieces rather than use colored cardstock.  Of late, I seem to have measurement issues and miss cut the card base.  To correct, I added a piece of glossy cardstock to the inside edge, and left the "shorted" front panel.  Oops.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSizzix "Winston" snowman
My Favorite Things Shallow Ovals
Mama Elephant Mini Merry Messages
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill Basics DSP
Glossy cardstock
Taylored Expressions glitter cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Smooches gold accents
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape
Stampin Up Oval punch

1 comment:

Darlene said...

OMG this is just ADORABLE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS