Tuesday, August 16, 2022

CAS on Friday Challenge #237 - Enamel dots

This week at CAS on Friday, we are working with ENAMEL DOTS.  I actually do not own any enamel dots and decided to make some.  I made the enamel dots from pony beads. I baked beads, vertically, on parchment paper for 30 minutes @ 285°. The pony beads melt into perfect little domes. There are a number of Youtube videos on the process. From there I made a very CAS flower card.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesAmuse Artstamps Flower Stems
Amuse Artstamps I'd Pick You
Hero Art Infinity Rectangles
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill apple cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
My Favorite Things Gumdrop Green
Embellishments Pony beads
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive


No comments: