Recognition

Friday, July 22, 2022

The Paper Players - PP600 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Ann


It is my favorite week at The Paper Players...Clean and Simple! The theme is Kards for Kids... love it! I made a simple HELLO that is perfect for donation.  Although I consider myself primarily a CAS card maker (one layer cards are my favorite), I read an interesting blog post this morning.  My dear friend Michele over at I Card Everyone asked an interesting question... Is It CAS enough?  I realize we say simple, uncluttered, lots of white space, minimal layers and embellishments... it still comes down to the individual cardmaker.  Such an interesting thought in how we judge our cards.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesWaffle Flower Hello
Simon Says Stamp Bold Hello die
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform


5 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love your fun card with bright colours and fun child-friendly images - perfectly CAS Elizabeth (even if I say so myself!) Off to read Michele's blog! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, Elizabeth! Such cute images that will appeal to kids of all ages! Your CAS cards are always a delight. Thank you for playing in our 600th challenge at The Paper Players!

Cindy Beach said...

This is clean and simple perfection, Elizabeth! This line-up of cute brightly colored kids has my vote! A lovely design, we are so glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players!

Christy Lynn said...

Great CAS card, Elizabeth. Your sweet kiddos are perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!