Recognition

Monday, July 4, 2022

Seize the Birthday #241 - Summer Activities


This week at Seize the Birthday, the toppings are Summer Activities.  I pulled out one of my delightful Pure Innocence summer stamps.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSimon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
Mama Elephant Stitched Waves
My Favorite Things Pure Innocence
Beach Day (sentiment)
My Favorite Things Pure Innocence
Fun in the Sun
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill colored cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Posca white paint pen
Versamark
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This turned out really well, Elizabeth. It is one of my favorite stamps that has certainly been neglected this summer, so far that is! I just might have to get her out! Love the waves too! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and for using the topping too.

Colleen said...

I love how you colored up this little sunbather with all the sunshiny colors surrounded by the blue waters. What a fantastic card! thank you for joining us at STB!