Recognition

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Just Us Girls #640 -- TREND Week






Clever Carol is hosting TREND week at Just Us Girls.  Carol would like us to make a rocker card this week.  This is my first rocker card and I thought it was great fun to make.  Given my additions, the card will fit in a 5x7" envelope.  The "sea" rocker base was made from a distressed panel that had been resisted with a stencil.

Fran Wing is our guest designer and one of my favorite cardmakers! Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work!

Please check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the galley. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Jumbo Cloud Stax
The Stamp Market Rainbow Stripes
My Favorite Things Better Together
Neat & Tangled Starbursts
Hero Arts Infinity Circles
My Favorite Things Basket Weave stencil
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Scrap Bazzill cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Distress inks
Versamark
Hero Arts white embossing powder
EmbellishmentsGlossy Accents (ark windows)
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is so clever! Your scene is perfect with this rocker card 😊

Nancy said...

You totally made the cutest rocker, Elizabeth. You incorporated so many elements in one small space. Great job!

Bobby said...

Absolutely adorable, Elizabeth. All you need is Noah. ;)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What a fun card to welcome a new baby! I love everything about this fun little scene with the boat rocking on the sea.

cm said...

Your Noah's Ark rocker, complete with the sun and rainbow, is awe-mazing! Love it! I'm currently working on a Noah's Ark cross-stitch (about the only crafting I can do with my messed up elbow), so your card makes me feel extra happy!
~carol

Ina G said...

Fabulous fun and such a colourful creative rocker card. Love it Elizabeth.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is heaps of fun! What a cute card!