Recognition

Monday, June 20, 2022

Seize the Birthday #240 - Favorite Technique


This week at Seize the Birthday, we are featuring our FAVORITE TECHNIQUE on birthday card.  Is die cutting a technique?  I think so... I love a CAS die cut card.  However, that is not the card I made today.  I had a fairly new set of birthday dies from Concord & 9th on my desk and wanted to try them out.  I made a slimline card with a stencil background and lots of die cuts.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesConcord and 9th Make Some Noise
Simon Says Stamp Slimline Confetti stencil
Simon Says Stamp Painted Happy Birthday
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Scrap Bazzill cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Distress inks
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive


2 comments:

Glenda J said...

This is so much fun! I love all the die cuts you used and the bold rainbow colours are fantastic. Thanks for playing along with our theme at Seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

How fun is this slimline card, Elizabeth! Love the party favors and the font on that greeting screams fun as well! And YES, I think die-cutting is a technique for sure! Thanks for being with us at Seize the Birthday!