Recognition

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

The Paper Players - PP592 - A Sketch Challenge from LeAnne


This week at The Paper Players, we are working with the sketch to the left.  I have a couple birthdays this week and made a card featuring DSP!  I own so much DSP and so rarely use it.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPaper Smooches Birthday Words
Penny Black Uplifting
Paper Smooches Balloons
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Piatek Trzynastego Happy Birthday DSP
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape


3 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

This card is Paper Sweetness personified, Elizabeth! The balloons stand out as great accents and I love the way you inlaid the sentiment words. A fabulous design, thanks for playing this week at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, that DSP is adorable! SO MUCH FUN! It works great with those awesome balloons and your diecut sentiment! Awesome! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week at the Players!

Ann Schach said...

This paper steals the show, Elizabeth! It has to be some of the cutest paper I have ever seen! The shiny balloons are great accents. I love the sentiment. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!