Recognition

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Just Us Girls #631 -- WORD Week



The vivacious Vicki is hosting WORD week at Just Us Girls.  Vicki would like us to incorporate flowers into our card designs.  

This is a VERY SIMPLE card but I wanted to share it because it is my go-to card when I need something fast or need to make multiples.  The base is an A2 card.  A second, scrap A2 panel is trimmed slightly smaller. then covered in 4.25" washi.  Gorgeous wide washi can be bought from a number of vendors including my favorites Altenew and Memory Box.  To finish, add a die cut sentiment and a few embellishments if desired.  So fast and easy that I am never without a last minute card or gift set.

This month we are welcoming Deborah Wheeler as our guest designer! Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work!

Please check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the galley. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesAltenew Painted Fantasy wide washi
Simon Says Stamp Oh Hello There die
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Dark Pink Stardream
Scrap cardstock
 Ink
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards pearls
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

 


 

9 comments:

Carol said...

What a pretty card! I was all ready to talk about your amazing watercoloring...wide washi...I need to check it out!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This washi is so stunning! Beautiful (easy) card 😊

Deborah Wheeler said...

I just love this Elizabeth - such a fantastic effect from the washi tape!

cm said...

Your card is gorgeous! That washi background...swooning!
~carol

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That washi background looks amazing! Love the big, bold hello to not distract from that pretty washi tape.

Bobby said...

I'm not big on washi tape, Elizabeth, but this one is gorgeous. I can see how it works well for a quick card.

Nancy said...

I can see why this tape is on standby in a pinch! It's gorgeous and so is your card!

Ina G said...

Stunning! That washi tape make for a spectacular and beautiful CAS card. Loooooooove it Elizabeth.

Lisa Kind said...

I love this washi and it is a fabulous way to create a quick card! This is very pretty!