Recognition

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Color Throwdown Countdown #694


This week at Color Throwdown, we are working with the colors BLUE, YELLOW, RED and BLACK.  I created a space card using the "Northern Lights" technique of distressing.  I randomly distressed an entire A2 panel in Faded Jeans, Barn Door and Squeezed Lemonade, then added a second layer of Black Soot over the bright colors.  I spotted the panel with droplets of water and splattered white paint for stars.  From there, I turned the panel into a slider card for my blue, yellow and red spaceship.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPaper Smooches Space Cadet
Savvy Dies sentiment
Essentials by Ellen Swing n Slide dies
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Distress Inks (colors mentioned above)
Embellishments Glossy Accents (for spaceship window)
My Favorite Things slider element
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this fun interactive card! Way to rock the throwdown colors!