Recognition

Thursday, March 31, 2022

The Paper Players - PP584 - A Sketch Challenge from LeAnne


This is SKETCH week at The Paper Players.  The sketch features three vertical images and a central sentiment.  My vertical elements are carrots and a sweet rabbit holds the horizontal sentiment.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/Dies Sizzix Carrot Bunny
Life Style Crafts embossing folder
Rosie Roadshow sentiment
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill green and orange cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers (for bunny)
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M Foam Tape


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh...I have these dies out on my desk, ready to play with and I might just have to CASE this! SO cute, what a fun sentiment!! And that embossed background is perfect! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so fun Elizabeth! I love that you used the carrots to represent the sketch panels and that sentiment and sweet rabbit totally made me giggle! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Elizabeth, this is so FUN! I love the carrots for your panels. The embossed background is perfect and the sentiment made me smile! That little bunny is so darn cute. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Sherri Thacker said...

This is as cute as can be!!!