Recognition

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Just Us Girls #622 -- WORD Week


I am thrilled to be
hosting WORD week at Just Us Girls.  We would like to see cards inspired by the word LUCKY.  

I am Irish so you know I am thinking about St. Patrick's Day.  I watercolored my slimline card using a very appropriate Anita Jeram image which was first stamped then embossed.  One of my 2022 goals is to overcome my fear of watercolor.  I love to color with other mediums so why not watercolor? Practice makes perfect. The sentiment was die cut and metallic green sequins finished the card.

This month, we are thrilled to have JoAnn Burnham guesting with us.  If you don't know her work, be sure to stop by her blog and check out her fabulous creations.

Please check out the design team as well.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your color creations in the galley.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies Colorado Craft Company 4 Leaf Clover
Simon Says Stamp Lucky to Know You
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Canson watercolor paper
Bazzill green cardstock
 InkVersafine Onyx
Hero Arts Clear embossing powder
Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors
Embellishments Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun slimline card. Perfect sentiment for your challenge too

Nancy said...

This is such a great slimline, Elizabeth! Also, thanks for pushing me to look through my stash! It was like Christmas when I found things I forgot I had.

Julia Aston said...

Lovely water colored background for your sweet critter in the clover!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my goodness, this is just precious! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

I love this little fella to bits! This is cute from top to bottom, Elizabeth!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous card with that cute little critter that found the four-leaf clover! The watercolor looks perfect. Love the big sentiment and sprinkling of sequins, too. Great choice of word for our challenge!

Bobby said...

The image is darling and so perfect for the sentiment, Elizabeth. Your watercoloring is wonderful.

JoAnn said...

Great slimline card with that cute image and perfect sentiment. Love the background too.

Ina G said...

Sweet as Elizabeth and so cute. Fabulous sentiment for your 'Lucky' card.