Recognition

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #539


This week at Cupcake Inspirations, the theme is PETS. Just reading my blog you know I love dogs, my avatar is my beloved goldendoodle, Archie (pictured napping below!).  I colored a favorite past time by Anita Jeram for my card.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies Colorado Craft Company Puppy Quilt
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill black cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Versamark
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Copic Markers
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive




3 comments:

sue t. said...

I sooooo agree- more naps- better life!! Great card and coloring! Thanks for sharing a pet with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Nora Noll said...

This is AWESOME!! I love that image and that sentiment is so TRUE!! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!!

Nora
CIC DT Member

Leanne said...

Haha!!nice card and friend, great job, thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Crafting!

Leanne CIC/DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations