Recognition

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Color Throwdown #684


This week at Color Throwdown, we are working with the colors GRAY, YELLOW, TAN and BLACK. I made a simple one-layer, Copic-colored card. I have struggled with this Colorado Craft set.  When I bought the set, I didn't realize its size.  The card above is 5 x 7"; the images and the sentiment are large!  Do mice have spots?  I am not sure but it was a great way to work in the colors!

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/Dies Colorado Craft Company Falling Star
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Antique Linen (distressed background)
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Loving every card - but this one has won my heart today, Elizabeth - just love that song, and stamp! Mice wouldn't be so disliked if they were cute and spotted like yours!
=]