Recognition

Friday, February 4, 2022

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #536


This week's challenge at Cupcake Inspirations was perfect for a new baby card that I need.  The challenge is looking for cards in PINK and MINT.  I think the green I used is more of a celery green... I did note that I need to order a pale green.  The card base is 4.25"x4.25".  The quilt was die cut from two pink papers and reassembled on the card base using scor-tape. The sub-sentiment is stamped and the primary die cut.  Rhinestones were the final touch.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies Studio Calico Baby
Concord & 9th City Stacks (welcome sentiment)
My Favorite Things Diagonal Quilt Square
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill pink and green cardstock
Paperandmore pink patterned cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments Pink rhinestones
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
Scor-tape

2 comments:

sue t. said...

Adorable baby card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE the quilting and your choices of paper. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations this week!!

Nora
CIC DT Member