Recognition

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

FUSION - Coffee Chalkboard & The Paper Players PP575



This week at The Paper Players, Jaydee has asked us to create a card featuring a sketch using the top one-third of our cards with a sentiment underneath.  Oh...so CAS! I love it.  I combined this sketch with the photo inspiration at FUSION.  This week at FUSION, the photo features a chalkboard covered in "coffee" sayings.  I focused, however, on the table top below the chalkboard with its croissant, sugar and coffee.  I made a one-layer card... my favorite.  I stamped, masked and Copic colored a plate of toast, jam jar and a coffee cup from the Hellmuth set. With the coloring complete, all the images were masked and the top third of the card distressed in Hickory Smoke (to resemble a chalky look).  The sentiment was stamped below.  The card is a bit different but I really like it!

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies Claudine Hellmuth Tea Time
sentiment???
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Distress ink: Hickory Smoke
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! What a perfect combination of the two challenges! I love the color choices and the fun sentiment. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Yummy! Now I want a PBJ and a hot cup of decaf! Awesome colors! Thanks for playing with us at the Players this week with this sweet creation!

Linda Callahan said...

A yummy lineup! My kid of treats! Fun card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

I Card Everyone said...

those words are music to my ears, and your card is a gift to my eyes, Elizabeth!
=]

Jaydee said...

Eliz, what a wonderful, sweet, scene you have created. I swear I could smell coffee and treats. I also love that you used such bright colors for your little scene. Another fabulous CAS card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players again this week
Jaydee

Cindy Beach said...

Your card is CAS and beautiful! I so admire your excellent technique with the masking, coloring and inking. Love your fab design, ELizabith!