Recognition

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

CAS on Friday Challenge #222 | Feel Better


This week at CAS on Friday, the theme is FEEL BETTER.  I love challenges that allow us to make practical cards.  I actually made three card for the challenge (my stash needs get well cards!).  I used a 1997(!) wood stamp from a manufacturer I can no longer read on the side of the block.  The soup can was stamped, Copic colored, fussy cut, and mounted on a black card base.  The white embossed sentiment is from Amuse Artstamps.

Enjoy and feel better!

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect image for a feel better card.

LeAnne said...

THis is so cute! This is the ONLY thing that makes my hubby feel better when he's sick, LOL!

Ina ( Frysk Famke ) said...

Great Card.

Thank you for joing us at CAS on Friday!
Greetz Ina