Recognition

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #534


This week at Cupcake Inspirations, we are featuring SNOW PEOPLE.  As I have mentioned, in this final week before Christmas, carding making is all about using new and loved stamps and dies that I didn't have a chance to use during the hectic months of Christmas creation.  I managed to make 350 unique cards this year for our card ministry... and like every New Year, I hope to accomplish more in 2022.

Again I chose to use an old Karen Lockhart stamp that I love.  The stamp is long unmounted and its name unknown. The image has been stamped, Copic colored and fussy cut.  The image has been foam mounted on a cardbase embossed with a Lil' Inker Designs' cover plate.  The stamped sentiment is from Amuse Artstamps.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I love that snow globe and the background is fantastic. You sure made a TON of cards this year!! I am lucky if I made 50! Thank you for taking the time to play with Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

sue t. said...

What a super cute card! Thanks for playing along with our last challenge of 2021 at Cupcake Inspirations!

Leanne said...

I like the background and the image is colored wonderful. Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!

Leanne DT/Member
Cupcake Inspirations