Recognition

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Color Throwdown #673


This week at Color Throwdown, we are working with the COLORS red, pink and mint green.  During this final week before Christmas, card making is all about using new and loved stamps and dies that I didn't have a chance to use during the hectic months of Christmas card making.  I managed to make 350 unique cards this year for our card ministry... and like every New Year, I hope to accomplish more in 2022.  

For today's card, I used the new Poinsettia Panel die from Waffle Flower.  When I bought this die, in my mind I saw flowers for every season as well as snowflakes!  The base is red with pink poinsettias and green dots...all die cut and inlaid.  The opposite color is on the left.  I like the red base best.  The sentiment is the new Rejoice die from Simon Says Stamp, die cut in "mint" green, layered, and overlaid on vellum.  The final touch was pink rhinestones as flower centers.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Broni said...

This is so pretty! I love how you used the colors! I'm so glad you joined us for the Color Throwdown this week!