Recognition

Friday, December 3, 2021

Christmas Card Throwdown - December Pick A Previous Challenge


I am thrilled to be Guest Designing this week at Christmas Card Throwdown.  For December, we have been asked to pick any one of the previous challenges in 2021.  I picked August's stash challenge: STENCIL.  Using pixie spray, I adhered Memory Box' Merry Christmas Script stencil to an A2 panel of watercolor paper.  Safely in a box, I sprayed the panel with Heidi Swapp's Color Shine Spray in Citron.  I don't think you can see it but the card has an amazing sheen to it.  The stencil is very fine so the Merry Christmas is faint.  The panel is mounted to a cardbase, atop is a snowflake die cut from purple Mirracard (more shine!), metallic thread, gemstones, snowflake sequins and beads.  The die cut is the Eliza Snowflake from Simon Says Stamp.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to seeing your Christmas creations in the gallery.  Have fun crafting!

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Okay, I'm borrowing your words: one fabulous card after another!! LOve this fabulous green spritzing, Elizabeth!
But my favorite while scrolling has to be that darling peppermint!! You've taken my favored vellum to next level!!
=]

ElizStewart said...

your words are too kind!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow! I can see the amazing shimmer. Stunning card! Thanks for being such an inspiring Guest Designer:)

Rosmarie said...

Wow, non-traditional, but really great colors for this fabulous Christmas card! - You always come up with such great ideas! Thank you very much for being our guest designer this month! Rosi x

Valérie said...

Wow your card is stunning! I love the green ink spritzing and the big snowflake. Thank you for inspiring us this week as a Guest Designer!

Fabiola said...

Elle est très élégante Eliz, merci d’être notre guet designer cette semaine, biz