Monday, November 15, 2021

Inspired By IB195 White Christmas


This week at Inspired By... I am working with the photo "Tag You're It" as well as the sketch.  I decided to be a bit literal.  I created a kraft wrapped package from my 5x7 card base.  I wrapped red Baker's twine around the sides three times as in the sketch, tied off and added a tag made from scraps.  Tag is from W+9 Timeless tags, the red stamped sentiment is from Mama Elephant Up & Away.  The larger sentiment is clear embossed in Versafine brown, and from Impression Obsession Holly Jolly.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I adore your literal take, Elizabeth - we'll take it any. time.
I'll be singing this one all day!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Nailed it and it's fabulous! So happy your shared with us at IB this week!

Danni Reid said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, perfect, and yes, I am singing the tune in my head! Thank you for inspiring us @IB!