Recognition

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Double D - A Walk In The Woods Challenge


At Double D this week, we are working with a mood board featuring critters who inhabit the woods.  Since I am only making Christmas cards now, I needed to make my woodland critter Christmas-y.  My bear is from Neat and Tangled Beary Merry, Copic colored, and fussy cut, along with a couple of Christmas extras.  All of these images are foam mounted on my "woods" scene.  On a kraft card base, Alexandra Renke's Birch Forest was stenciled.  Copic opaque white paint was splattered as snow.  Over the card base, die cut kraft trees from Honey Bee and a grassy base from My Favorite Things were added.  The sentiment is gold embossed.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Awe what a cute, cute card! Great background for Mr. Bear! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘A Walk in the Woods’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!